Topic map info
Collects and views basic information about the current topic map layer. Collected statistics include
- Number of topics
- Number of associations
- Number of topic base names
- Number of subject identifiers
- Number of subject locators
- Number of occurrences
- Number of distinct topic classes
- Number of distinct types of associations
- Number of distinct roles in associations
- Number of distinct players in associations
Topic map info is started with Statistics > Layer info. Info dialog contains Copy button used to copy statistics to system clipboard for later use. Below is actual screen capture of the layer info window.
See also documentation about Layer info panel.